Get your
estate planning

living trust

Do I need a living trust?


What is probate?


Who will take care of my kids?

how does it work

How does it all work?

previous arrow
next arrow

At Placer Law Group, APC, we believe that universal access to quality, culturally sensitive health care is a basic human right for all people. We also understand that the United States Supreme Court’s recent decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization has created concerns for many of our LGBTQ+ clients, friends, and allies. Click on the link for our full statement regarding marriage protection and parentage. We remain steadfast in our commitment to you.

Download PDF

A headshot of Elise Baker
image of man and woman smiling and signing papers

Whether you are just starting out planning for your family’s future, or if you have a complicated trust that has been in place for years, we are here to help.

Contact Us

Areas of Practice

Estate Planning is just one of the ways we can help you.

Estate Planning ICON

Estate Planning

Wills, Trusts, Health Care Directives, and Powers of Attorney are all common documents in estate planning. We will help you put the right documents in place for your unique situation. With our step by step process, you will understand what you have, why you have it, and how it works.

Probate and Trust Administration

When someone dies, it can be confusing to know how to handle all that needs to be done. Whether you are a beneficiary, trustee, or executor, we are here to help you understand what needs to be done and guide you through the process.

Probate ICON
Planning ICON

Planning for Minor Children

Who will take care of your children if you are unable to be there? We will help you put your wishes in writing so your children will be with someone you trust.

Nontraditional Families

Same-sex couples and people in long term committed relationships can have unique needs in their estate plans. We are here to make sure you have the right plan for your family.

NonTraditional ICON
Other Legal ICON

Other Legal Issues

If you have a legal issue and do not know what to do, we are here to help. We have experience with many other legal matters, including:

  • Unseal Birth Certificate
  • Legal Name Change
  • Adult Adoption
  • Stepparent Adoption
  • Change Title to Real Property
  • Uncontested Conservatorship
  • Dispute Mediation